Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Well, it's day 2. This morning the three littlies had scrambled eggs and bacon for breakfast and juice, and I had porridge. They took lunch to school, which was the usual sandwich, fruit, a muesli bar, mini bikkies and one other thing I can't remember. The annual school picnic was on so my husband packed sandwiches and tea to take with him. Tonight I cooked chicken and vegie stirfry, with a home made honey soy marinade for the chicken, as well as steamed dim sims, rice and hokkien noodles. No dessert tonight - I was feeling lazy. I took bread to work and made peanut butter toast for lunch.

I did have to buy a few things tonight after work. They included 3 litres of milk, one loaf of bread, snackabouts, mini biscuits, 3 litres of juice and one kilo of rice. All up I spent about $14 on that, and shopped at NQR and Safeway. So that takes my total for the week to $214.

No comments: